Sep 18, 2008

Recreation


Music is my recreation. I really like hip hop, pop, alternative, and a little rap and country. Through my out look on hip hop i have come across this cool semi new artist. Her type of music , techno, hip hop, and electro is not really my type until i heard another artist use the beat to her song and part of her lyrics in their song. Also all my friends are telling that i had to hear it i just had to. so when i was first had to hear it for one whole weekend becuase it was my cousin ringtone and since i only heard the begining of the song it made me want to hear all of the song. and i really like this song that i downloaded it to my phone just so ican hear it whenever i wanted to.

The person that everyone including me is raving about is M.I.A. She is a singer, song writer , producer, and visual artist. When you here her voice you can tell she is from London. M.I.A. is not particularly new she came out in 2003, but for some reason her sound is just catching on. She is signed to XL recording, and Interscope records. Her sound is hot because her sounds are new they are songs people can dance to and has catchie hooks. And M.I.A. has to be hot if she has T.I. featuring Kanye West Jay Z and Lil Wayne using her beat from her song "Paper Planes" and using part of the lyrics as there title and chorus "Swagger like mine". Her sound is also helping her accomplish.

And that sound is electro and techno. It is a great new sound because people can dance to or it could be very mellow. There are artist following this trend, like Rhianna. You should try listening to to this music you may really like it.

No comments: